Ordering concrete products is unlike ordering other products because of the wide variety of customization you have available within the product. Here are a few pointers when ordering;
- Each concrete concept board has a label on the back of it. This label describes exactly how the product was produced. Each label contains the following categories: base color, color, shape, detail, finish and mosaic. These are the basic features of concrete that can be adjusted in the production process. Homestone offers library boards in each of these areas to help you choose what options you may like for your concrete project. You can order exactly what the concept board shows or you can change any of the listed features on the label.
- ALL orders must first receive a sample before production. Concrete products are handmade and will change in color and/or shade from run to run. Based on changes in cement lots, stain color variation, and a whole host of other factors, Homestone requires all orders receive a sample before starting production. Cost for sampling will vary and you should contact Homestone for an estimated sample cost.
- All samples and orders must have a completed form (which is identical to the label) so that your order may be produced correctly and consistently. If the first sample try isn’t quite what you are looking for, more samples can be produced.
- Once you decide on a sample and approve it, then production can start. Concrete orders, on average, will take 6 to 8 weeks to complete but may take up to 10 weeks, depending on production considerations
- ALWAYS order enough material. The handmade process used in the concrete product production makes it extremely difficult to guarantee exact matching from run to run, so ordering enough material the first time is essential. Furthermore, Homestone does not sort the produced material so we will always include extra pieces in your order for cutting and sorting. These extra pieces are included free of charge
- ALL Homestone concrete products are non- returnable because of the handmade and customized nature of the product. These products are made for your taste and preference so they cannot be returned. Furthermore, once production has started on your concrete order it cannot be cancelled.
- All orders require a 50% deposit before production begins and are paid in full before the products leave the factory. Homestone does not offer any credit accounts. Shipping and/or pick up of products is always arranged and paid for by the customer.